The Core Components of Owl Data Diodes
Owl Communication Card Kits are comprised of two Owl Communication Cards (one send, one receive) and a fiber optic cable, and include a single Owl data transfer software application. The Communication Cards are purpose-built network interface cards that comprise the core of Owl data diode technology.
Owl V7 Communication Card Kits
- Upgradeable Bandwidth to Meet Changing Requirements
- Compatible with Nearly Any Data Type and Protocol
- Streaming, File, Cloud, or Packet Transfer
- Up to 32 Discrete Data Transfer Channels
- Install Easily in Most Commercial Enterprise Servers
Previous Versions of Communication Card Kits
(V4 and V6)
Featuring expanded functionality and unmatched performance, Owl V7 Communication Card Kits are designed to replace and surpass previous versions of Owl Communication Card Kits. While V4 and V6 Communication Card Kits are still available to replace or expand an existing deployment, unless absolutely necessary, Owl strongly recommends selecting a corresponding V7 Kit instead.