Assuring the Integrity, Confidentiality,
and Availability of your trusted
systems and data
Owl Cyber Defense cross domain, data diode, and portable media solutions provide hardened network security checkpoints for absolute threat prevention and secure data availability. Certified by the U.S. government, independent testing authorities, and international standards bodies, Owl technologies and services help to secure the network edge and enable controlled unidirectional and bidirectional data transfers. For over 20 years, clients worldwide in defense, intelligence, and infrastructure have trusted Owl’s unmatched expertise to protect networks, systems, and devices.
Meet our Leadership Team
President, Chief Executive Officer
Chief Revenue Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Chief Technology Officer
Chief Innovation Officer
SVP, Defense Programs
SVP, Intelligence Sales
VP, International & Foreign Military Sales
VP, Critical Infrastructure & Commercial Sales
Vice President of Global Business Development and Strategy
VP, Intelligence Community Programs
Director, Human Resources
Director, Defense Sales
Unmatched Expertise, Technology, and Services
The first to commercialize data diode technology, Owl has consistently been at the forefront of secure data transfer hardware innovation, from industrial and tactical tailored appliances to miniaturized and embedded solutions.
As trusted advisors to the U.S. government and standards bodies, Owl offers unbiased assistance for systems hardening, assessments, and policy training for all industries and use cases from classified systems to medical devices.
- Deployed in all major branches of U.S. DOD
- Current products on NCDSMO baseline
- Helped develop DFDL data transformation technology
- Advise the NSA on CDS standards and development
- Data Center, Tactical, and Removable Media Solutions
- Deployed in over 90% of nuclear power plants in the U.S.
- Over 30 major power and water utilities and providers
- Hundreds of oil & gas deployments around the world
- Major transportation companies in rail and air transit
- DHS recommended technology for ICS security
- Deployed in financial services, manufacturing, cloud services
- Securing data vaults, SIEM and IDS logs, cloud environments
- High-speed enterprise solutions for uni- or bi-directional, filtered or unfiltered data transfer
- Only commercially available government-certified CDS
Over twenty years of continued commitment to the world-class customer success and service excellence that have defined the Owl and Tresys brands – now under the same banner of Owl Cyber Defense.
Owl has an established history developing, building, and supporting the hardware and software cybersecurity systems that governments and industry leaders count on to protect their networks and data. As we further extend our market-leading innovation through our combined base of extensive product development expertise, our goal is nothing less than defining the future of network boundary security technology for the coming decades.
8840 Stanford Blvd., Suite 2100
Columbia, MD 21045
Main: (410) 290-1411
Fax: (410) 953-0494
42 Old Ridgebury Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Main: (203) 894-9342
Fax: (203) 894-1297
SIH Tower, 19th Floor
Marakin St., Corniche Area
P.O. Box 41233
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Owl serves a diverse set of markets – so let us know your business needs and one of our cybersecurity experts will be in touch with you shortly. In order to put you in touch with the right specialist on our team, please provide us with as much information as possible. Talk soon!