Accreditation and Certification
Certifying and accrediting a cross domain solution (CDS) can be a grueling experience. If you are unprepared or don’t understand the intricacies of the certification process, it can cost you an inordinate amount of time and money. Get the experience and expertise needed to guide you through the certification and accreditation (C&A) process in the most efficient manner possible.
Get Expert Assistance:
- Developing a strategy for completion, no matter where you are in the C&A process
- Working collaboratively with evaluators
- Writing and preparing required documentation
Not only have we taken numerous CDS products through the C&A process, but we can provide unique insights from our experience in providing both training and testing support to the National Security Agency, helping them set up the C&A testing organization. We also maintain a working relationship with key stakeholders in the responsible organizations. This distinctive experience means that we have a complete understanding of all aspects of the process.
- Understand upfront the time and costs involved to complete the C&A process
- Design and build your CDS solution with certification in mind
- Build appropriate documentation while you build the solution
- Take a collaborative approach, avoiding an adversarial relationship with evaluators
While it is the customer’s ultimate responsibility to manage deployment and use of CDS systems within their environments, working with Owl assures that your systems will satisfy the full range of requirements for performance, security, reliability and documentation. As such, you receive a full suite of documentation to support the accreditation process, starting with a CDS requirements document that captures functional and security objectives, and proceeding to details of technical implementation and operation.
Owl serves a diverse set of markets – so let us know your business needs and one of our cybersecurity experts will be in touch with you shortly. In order to put you in touch with the right specialist on our team, please provide us with as much information as possible. Talk soon!