Voice & Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2CDS)
Secure, confidential VoIP/VTC, FMV, and Binary/XML structured data communication
Point-to-Point, Video, and Multi-Party Audio Calls
The balance between protecting and sharing critical information has never been more crucial than in today’s Joint and Coalition military environment. Voice over IP, Face Phones and VTCs are common tools for operational information sharing networks throughout the DoD and Intelligence Community. However, the current collaborative infrastructure between armed forces creates communities of users who frequently are unable to communicate outside of their network or security domains quickly and effectively.
Owl’s Voice and Video Cross-Domain Solution (V2CDS) delivers VoIP audio and video telecommunications across network security boundaries using existing Call Managers, Face Phones and VTCs in a user-friendly and timely manner. V2CDS authenticates users (optional) and reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability.
V2CDS is the only VoIP cross domain solution approved for deployment within the U.S. Department of Defense and Intelligence Community.
- Enables audio, face phone & point-to-point VTC calls between security domains (TS-S, S-S, S-U)1
- Mitigates covert transmission of information over VoIP channels through real-time security filtering and audio processing
- Provides user accountability mechanisms, including monitoring all calls for recording conversations for playback and auditing purposes
- Maintains strict packet handling conformance to industry standards while protecting against protocol exploits
- Implements data capture capability to audit all management and conferencing actions and results
- Supports existing VoIP infrastructures (PBX & endpoints)
- Connects to existing Call Managers & MCUs as a SIP Trunk provider
- Allows users to make calls to multiple high side and low side networks on a single phone
- NCDSMO Baseline Certification (Q3CY21)
- Common Criteria and NIAP certified Operating System
- CLIP enforced STIG compliant configuration
The Only Available Approved VoIP CDS for US DoD & IC
As the only VoIP CDS that has been accredited and NCDSMO Baseline listed, V2CDS is the only solution approved for deployment in the US Department of Defense and the US intelligence community. It is both SABI and TSABI certified for use in classified networks and meets the NSA’s rigorous Raise the Bar (RTB) standards for cross domain solutions.