The rapidly evolving cyber threats facing our nation and our allies around the world, coupled with the unique requirements of defense and intelligence missions, have created a vital need for innovative solutions that can increase secure collaboration between security domains and partner nation networks. Unfortunately, the aging communications infrastructure within many defense and civilian agencies introduces myriad cross domain constraints and security limitations in addition to massive costs to maintain and expand. Users within a specific network or security domain cannot communicate with users in other security domains, potentially obstructing cooperative collaboration and jeopardizing the safety of operations in the field. In this webinar, Owl subject matter experts Michael Blake, Chief Architect for Assured Collaboration Solutions, and Matt Ratnesar, Product Manager for Assured Collaboration Solutions, will outline the various challenges in legacy cross domain communication and provide a primer on the latest solutions to enable secure, efficient voice & video collaboration.
Attendees can expect to learn how advanced voice and video CDSs can:
- Reduce time costs by eliminating travel for classified meetings
- Reduce support costs by cutting the number of communication networks and domain endpoints
- Reduce facility costs to maintain legacy communications infrastructure
- Increase security with cross domain video and content filtering and
- Increase flexibility by enabling cross domain communication across multiple classified networks from a single device