In order to perform their duties in serving the public, government ministries receive large numbers of files, applications, permits and other documents every day. Whether intentional or not, these files represent a cybersecurity risk to the internal operations of each ministry processing these documents. It is essential for the ministries to have confidence in the security of the files they are receiving. Threats are increasingly difficult to pinpoint when they are hidden deep in files and delivered to the end user in disguise. Experts from Votiro and Owl Cyber Defense are diving into how the perimeter of government networks can be fortified against attack and how the files that need to enter the secured network can be sanitized to remove any hidden threats.
During This Webinar, We Discuss:
- Securing the electronic security perimeter with hardware-enforced cross domain and data diode solutions.
- Sanitizing (cleaning) files before they become a threat
- Use cases supporting government ministry data operations
- Leveraging layered security to improve defenses against unknown threats
- How Owl Cyber Defense and Votiro work together to securely segment networks, sanitize files, and transfer those files to those that need them