HTTP Protocol Adapter
Enable Secure One-Way HTTP Transfers
Owl Cyber Defense specializes in data diode hardware technology that allows for secure, one-way data transfer while providing absolute network segmentation, assuring network security against malware and control system override, and other threats. Owl offers a HyperText Transfer Protocol (HTTP) software interface for the OPDS platform that proxies HTTP requests for secure transfer across the OPDS one-way path.
The Owl HTTP connector provides an interface point between the diode and the applications running on the networks that the software platform connects to.
- The software acts as a data exchange protocol, pushing files or data across an OPDS using “Put” and “Post” commands
- These commands allow an application to submit a file for transfer to the HTTP proxy, running on the Source server
- After receiving the transfer request, the software prepares the file for transfer across the OPDS
- Once the file is transferred, the HTTP application running on the Destination side of the Owl data diode receives the file
- File is prepared for delivery and is sent to its final destination