XD Bridge ST
Cross Domain Solution for Fixed Format and Streaming Data
RTB-Ready Secure Data Transfer
XD Bridge ST is a flexible, high performance cross domain solution (CDS) providing assured transfer for streaming or posting fixed format and structured data.
XD Bridge ST provides data inspection and sanitization through a comprehensive linear pipeline filtering process using validated data schemas to ensure data is “clean” prior to transfer. Owl’s linear assured pipelines enable a wide range of high-to-low and low-to-high use cases, with support for XML, USMTF, VMF, and other data formats.
Owl’s XD Bridge ST is available in a variety of form factors to meet a variety of operational needs, with bandwidth capabilities up to 10 Gbps.
- TCP/UDP streaming of structured (XML schemas) and fixed format (USMTF, VMF DFDL schemas) data messages
- Software-enforced linear assured pipeline filtering
- Hardware-enforced diode-based processing isolation and separation
- NCDSMO Baseline certification anticipated Q1CY24
- NSA and Common Criteria hardware-enforced diode certification
- CLIP enforced STIG compliant configuration
- Raise-the-Bar (RTB) phase one compliant
Hardware-Enforced Domain Separation
Owl CDS solutions integrate data diodes to provide hardware-enforced one-way data transfer capabilities. Depending on the specific needs of the customer, Owl offers solutions that provide data transfers for one-way, two-way, or bidirectional use cases.
TCP/UDP streaming of structured (XML schemas) and fixed format (USMTF, VMF DFDL schemas) data messages