Securely relay mission-critical video across different security domains in real time
Full Filtering and Sanitization of Video and Metadata
The balance between protecting and sharing critical information has never been more crucial than in providing force protection in today’s Joint and Coalition military environments. There is a need to stream video sources including HD cameras, UAVs and GoPro’s up to classified networks for real time analysis. This requires a cross domain solution (CDS) that can filter the video and audio content in real time with minimum latency.
As a part of Owl’s Assured Collaboration Systems, the Cross Domain Full Motion Video (CDFMV) CDS delivers real time bi-directional video and audio communications across network security boundaries. CDFMV reduces covert channels to an acceptable risk, while simultaneously maintaining point-to-point video capability. No other FMV CDS on the market today performs this level of filtering to meet the latest DoD certification requirements.
CDFMV’s Assured Pipeline Architecture protects sensitive information and minimizes covert channels.
- UDP/TCP transfer of full motion video (MPEG-2, MPEG-4, H.263, H.263v2, H.264, KLV) streams and data (ISA Protocol)
- Filters each frame / pixel in a video stream
- Metadata filtering including KLV
- Base 2U configuration filters 30-40 simultaneous HD 1080p FMV streams
- The number of total streams supported scales with additional hardware
- NCDSMO Baseline Certification (Q3CY21)
- Common Criteria and NIAP certified Operating System
- CLIP enforced STIG compliant configuration
Exclusive NSA-Certified Audio/Video Filtering
CDFMV leverages Owl’s Voice & Video Cross Domain Solution (V2CDS), the only VoIP CDS on the National Cross Domain Solution Management Office (NCDSMO) Baseline, and the only Cross Domain Solution (CDS) certified by the NSA for Secret And Below Interoperability (SABI) & DIA for Top-Secret And Below Interoperability (TSABI) to filter audio / video streams.