GITEX Global 2022
Dubai – Oct 10-14th – Stand B20 in Hall #2
Come Visit Us!
Come join us at our booth that we are sharing with Oregon Systems – Stand B20 in Hall #2. We are looking forward to seeing you there.
Meet the Team
These members of the Owl team will be at our booth at GITEX and are looking forward to meeting you.
VP of Commercial Markets
Cross Domain Solutions Architect
Global Partner Manager
Regional Sales Manager
Principal Security Manager
Regional Sales Executive
Regional Technical Specialist
CDS Support Engineer
Secure Connections Between Networks with Differing Security Levels
Does your organization need to transfer data out of or into a secure network without introducing risk? Software-based solutions have been proven to fail against protecting isolated networks and introduce new threat vectors. However, data diodes and cross domain solutions provide secure, hardware-enforced network separation while enabling one-way and bidirectional data transfers between networks with differing security levels.
- 23 years securing government and critical infrastructure networks
- 3000+ deployments in more than 30 countries
- Offices in the US, Saudi Arabia, UAE, and Kuwait
- Elite hardware-enforced solutions and services that protect against the world’s most sophisticated threats and maximize uptime
- Support for a wide variety of use cases including both one-way and bidirectional data transfers
- Owl’s solutions have a mean time between failure of 10+ years with little to no maintenance required