Cross Domain Solution for Deep Content Inspection
Secure Transfer For Complex Data
XD Bridge DCI performs deep content inspection and sanitization to protect sensitive data from inappropriate access and protect highside networks from malicious content.
XD Bridge DCI uses comprehensive data transformation, orchestration, and recursive decomposition filtering to inspect and remediate complex file types such as MS Office, Adobe PDF, imagery, or archives.
Owl’s XD Bridge cross domain solutions are available in a variety of form factors to meet a variety of operational needs, with bandwidth capabilities up to 10 Gbps.
- SFTP/FTPS transfer of complex (Office, PDF, images, archives), structured, and fixed format data files
- Software-enforced recursive decomposition, content disarm, and reconstruction
- Hardware-enforced diode-based processing isolation and separation
- NCDSMO Baseline Certification (Q4CY21)
- NSA and Common Criteria hardware-enforced diode certification
- CLIP enforced STIG compliant configuration
- Common Criteria and NIAP certified Operating System
- Raise-the-Bar (RTB) phase one compliant as listed on the NCDSMO Baseline
Hardware-Enforced Domain Separation
Owl CDS solutions integrate data diodes to provide hardware-enforced one-way data transfer capabilities. Depending on the specific needs of the customer, Owl offers solutions that provide data transfers for one-way, two-way, or bidirectional use cases.
Available Form Factors
*only able to run in uni-directional mode on Fusion V3 platform.