The ECDS-PT01 is a two-server enterprise solution, featuring a dedicated send-only server and a dedicated receive only server for raw Ethernet packet transfer.
The servers are connected with Owl’s proprietary DualDiode Technology™ to create a deterministic one-way only data transfer path. DualDiode hardware provides a complete non-routable protocol break, assurance of confidentiality, and network isolation.
To support the maximum throughput of a 10 Gbps network, the ECDS-PT01 operates two DualDiode pairs running in parallel serving a single internal data transfer channel. All Ethernet frames are ingested from the source network and relayed to the destination network unchanged and without filtering. Due to the lack of data filters to configure or audit, use cases related to CDS data filter administration and data transfer auditing are also eliminated. Elimination of use cases for privileged users also eliminates the need for privileged user administration interfaces, further limiting potential access to the device.
- Up to 10 Gbps link speed (Owl V7 Communication Cards)
- Discrete operation with channelized, concurrent support for disparate user needs and security policies
- Send & Receive content management
- Tailored Variant of Baseline Solution
- Modular design facilitates tailoring to satisfy changing mission requirements and expedited delta-certification processes
- Two Server Platform
- Two Keyboard & Mouse Set
- Owl Communication Card Pre Installed (Red)
- Owl Communication Card Pre Installed (Blue)
- Fiber Cable
- Documentation Disc
- Red Side Installation Media
- Blue Side Installation Media
DUALDIODE TECHNOLOGY™ HARDWARE
Server-mounted custom-designed communication cards – one Send-Only, one Receive-Only
OWL v7 COMMUNICATION CARDS
DualDiode Technology™ OCCS, and drivers enable one-way-only data transfer at 1.25, 2.5 or 10 Gbps
DUALDIODE COMMUNICATION CARD SOFTWARE
Secure Transfer System Send/Receive drivers & Send/Receive install software
USE APPLICATION SOFTWARE
A wide range of Owl applications for file/directory, TCP/IP, UDP, and UNIX syslog message & SNMP TRAP one-way transfer