IXD Prime Roadshow
Owl is Coming to you!
At Owl we believe it is critical to hear directly from potential customers, partners and SMEs. To that end, Owl is going into the field to share the current state of Owl’s new data diode architecture and future roadmap, and how it serves the evolving cybersecurity needs of critical infrastructure operators in our IXD Prime roadshow.
The focus of the roundtable discussion will be on critical infrastructure use cases (historian replication, OPC, MQTT, MODBUS and a number of other data flows) for securely getting data out of OT networks to the cloud or any other destination, and facilitating secure remote command and control.
We will demonstrate new capabilities, explain our future direction, and solicit feedback on the products, strategy, and any other desired capabilities or use cases. The session will be organized like a user group where discussion and debate will be highly encouraged.
- Data generated in the “plant” transferred across the data diode to a final destination (HQ, NOC, Cloud, etc.)
- Data flows: UDP, File Xfer, Syslog, Modbus, MQTT, OPC, PI Historian
- Two configurations:
- Industrial servers using the XD Verge small form factor data diode
- New all in one small form factor data diode
*IXD Prime is under active development working towards the first internal release. Exact demos will be contingent upon which use cases are completed and ready for demonstration
8:30 – 9:00
9:00 – 9:30
Welcome and Introductions
9:30 – 10:15
Roadmap and Strategy Discussion
- What are we doing differently going forward?
10:15 – 12:00
- One-way and Bi-Directional – key elements of each
- Separate Pitcher/Catcher
- Components: NodeRed, Containers, Secure OS, Cockpit, ISO, Rocky/RHEL9
- Third party hardware platforms – OnLogic and Dell Gateway
- New products: Nano, Deca, XD Verge
12:00 – 1:00
Lunch with Demonstration
1:00 – 1:30
Purdue Model Buster – XD Matrix
1:30 – 3:30
Market Requirements discussion
- Use cases, protocols, licensing, subscriptions, environments/extremes, deployment models, capacity, management systems, etc.
*Agenda is subject to change